Public Utilities Maintenance, Inc. offers corrosion control solutions in different industries. Please look at our list of services below to see if we can help you. Please contact us for more information.
Submit a Request for Information(RFI)
Steel Structure Coatings, Footing Inspection and Repair Specialists.
Since 1992 Public Utilities Maintenance has met the unique painting needs of the Utility Industries: Electric, Gas, Communication, Water, and Fuel, around the world. Our Management team have over 100 years combined experience working on and managing painting projects on energized (69kV to 1,000kV) towers and poles. Over 40,000 structures (90% energized) completed, with an excellent safety record (exceptionally low EMR). In addition to painting, we provide detailed Corrosion Inspection & Repair of Steel Towers and Poles, as well as Steel & Concrete Footing Inspection and Repair Services.
Articles & Web Links
PowerGrid Resources Inc. A Member of Public Utilities Maintenance Inc. Group offers other services to improve the reliability, stability and safety of the power grid system. Visit them on the web at PowerGrid Resources
Services We Provide
- Transmission Towers & Steel Poles
- Substation Structures & Equipment
- Flow-Coating Transformers
- Antenna / Microwave Towers
- Power & Gas Plants
- Tanks & Piping (Water, Gas, Oil, Penstock)
- Elevated Structures
- Other Industrial Structures
- Repair & Coatings
- Concrete Footing Repair / Replacement
- Regulatory Compliant
- Containment Design & Installation
- Coatings / Corrosion Inspections
- Steel Plate & Lattice Member Fabrication / Replacement
- Bolts & Nuts Inspection or Replacement
- Aerial Numbers / Danger Signs Installation or Replacement
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- SSPC - QP1 (Field Application Coatings)
- SSPC - QP2 (Industrial Hazardous Paint Removal)
- ISNETWORLD - Review & Verification Srvs., Score "A"